Singapore Nature Walk/ Cycle Tour
Living in rural Singapore. Coastal marine life. Sustaining life off the land. Option- Visit into traditional homes.
|Tour Day :||Saturday.|
|Start Time :||9.30am|
|Duration :||8 hours|
|Tour Mode :||On Foot or Cycle|
|Costs :||S$80 per person. Day hire of Bicycle included. Group discounts available.|
|Meals :||Food and Beverages excluded. Please bring along some cash for Hawker Centre lunch.|
|Not included :||transfers to/ from airport/ hotel, porterage, tips, entrance fees to places of entertainment unless specified|
|Requirements :||Minimum group size is 8 persons.|
|Constraints :||Please make known your dietary requirements & allergies. Light tropical clothing is recommended with comfortable walking shoes. Tour is dependent on weather conditions. Full refunds or postponement if weather doesn't permit tour to proceed. Please ensure sufficient personal insurance cover during tour.|
|Accessibility & Fitness :||Minimum above average fitness level recommended due to brisk walking/ cycling pace. Total distance is about 8 km on at times uneven grounds, may be some staircases during journey.|
- Start - Betel Box Backpackers Hostel
- Public transport to destination (depends on decision on destination options)
- End - Betel Box Backpackers Hostel
Or, just write to us at this email address
Read more of our Original Singapore Tours
What previous guests said of our Singapore Nature Walk/ Cycle Tours
- Justin turned me onto jungle wonders. Take care you all!!! Trevor Lovett, United States.
- you'll have a great time. The tree top walk in Tony's nature tour was my favorite part of the trip. Scott, United States.
- We saw the whole city and nature walk is definately worth it!. Paul Bakker, Netherlands
- I had one of the best weeks of my trip here and probably one of the best I could imagine in Singapore. Tony & his friends showed many sights and it was fantastic! All the nice things were already said about the foodwalk- yummy!I also enjoyed the nature walk very much. It showed much more of Singapore than I could imagine. If I ever come back I'll hopefully be able to stay here again. Daniel Sczepansky, Germany
Read more Stories from your Nature Guide