Singapore Budget Tourist
Betel Box Hostel Rates & Services
Our Package includes:
- Professionally sanitised thick and firm mattresses (meeting chiropractic standards set by Australian Spinal Research Foundation )
- Hot and cold Showers
- Use of bed linen and blanket
- Continental Breakfast selection of toasts, jams/ spreads and tea/ coffee.
- Use of a security locker and lock
- Free (Broadband) Internet access (30mins daily)!
- Free 24 Hours WiFi
- Free scheduled tours and activities
- Free use of Fitness Centre Facilities
- All taxes inclusive
- There are no en-suites or private attached toilets/ showers, all our
facilities are shared
- Family Room consist of Queen Sized Bed for 2 person occupacy. (Extra
Single Beds available for S$20 per person)
- There are three Mixed Dorms of 6, 8, and 20 beds
- Females Only Dorm has 8 beds
- We are a tourist backpackers hostel and we are not able to offer accomodations
to foreign workers and locals.
Stay 7 Nights or More and Receive a Discount
If you stay 7 nights or more, the price per person per night is reduced
by 10% of any bed option you choose.. This discounted price is valid from the 7th night onwards.
Other Services and Products
- Hostel staff who are fully trained and licensed Singapore Tourist guides
- 24 Hours WiFi
- Bicycle rental
- CD burning for digital photographs
- Document scanning and printing
- Drinks & snacks
- International phone cards
- Luggage storage
Free Guided Activities
- Wednesday: Pub,
bar and club crawls of various nightspots and hangouts frequent by
young Singaporeans. This group activity is subjected to a minimum group
size and drinks/ entry charges are on your own.
- Thursday: Tony's
famous food walk of Katong district that lasts about 4 hours where
we sample different cuisines at some of the most famous food outlets and
hawker centres (outdoor food courts) in Singapore. Discover the built
heritage of the district including colonial architecture, traditional
shophouses of various periods, places of worship and purpose-built housing
estates. See how Singaporeans live, play and pray. More than 60 food walks
conducted can't be wrong.
- Saturday: Nature walk of Pulau Ubin, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and Central Catchment Reserve. This group activity is subjected to a minimum/ maximum group size and equipment rentals.
- Sunday: Cycling
activity of 2 routes depending on the fitness levels. The 47km Changi
Route, takes you through East Coast Beach, Changi Village, Changi Chapel
Prison Museum, New Water Plant and Katong. The 27 km Kallang Route, takes
you through East Coast Beach, Kallang Basin, Singapore River and you get
to learn more about water conservation efforts in Singapore. This group
activity is subjected to a maximum group size and cost of equipment rentals.
Contact Us Information
The Betel Box Backpacker Hostel
200 Joo Chiat Road, Singapore 427471
Telephone: (65) 6247 7340
straight to the top